Powered by Evolution Gaming, Blackjack C live is one of the proactive and entertaining live casino games out there. This game is exclusively meant for players who can handle comparatively high bets. Blackjack C live comes with the added feature of Bet behind.
Rules to abide during Blackjack C Live
Firstly, Blackjack C live is a high stake game with bets varying from £15 to £1,000 per hand. Some other casinos go as high as £2500 for each hand.
Next, the players allowed at each table are fixed to seven with Bet Behind option. Bet Behind feature allows any number of players to bet on the original seven players seated ahead at the table. Bet Behind players can place a bet on either one player or on any number of the seven players.
This amazing feature also lets the seven players to bet behind any player among themselves. But those seven players cannot bet behind their own hand. Also, the payouts for bet behind remain same as that for any ordinary bet.
The main rule of the Blackjack C live remains same as that of the ordinary Blackjack game. The deal is to get your both cards summed up to go beyond the dealer’s cards but not above 21. If both the cards add up to exactly 21, it is considered as the best bet and is known as Blackjack.
Dealer ‘stands’ on 17 and gets to ‘hit’ on 16. The exception Blackjack C live game comes with is you are not allowed to hit split aces.
- If the dealer gets blackjack, Insurance payout is 2 to 1.
- Blackjack deal gives a payout of 3 to 5.
- The straight win gives a 1 to 1 payout.
- Perfect Pair comes with 25 to 1 payout.
- Coloured Pair comes with 12:1 payout.
- Mixed Pair comes with 6:1 payout.
21+3 Side Bet
21+3 is based on the combination of players first two cards and dealers upcard. The combination and their payouts are as follows:
1. Suited Trips: Formed with identical triplet. Ex: three Kings of Spades. The payout for Suited Trips is 100:1.
2. Straight Flush: Formed with same suit and should be in proper numerical sequence. Ex: 10, Jack & Queen of Hearts. The payout for Straight Flush is 40:1.
3. Three of a Kind: Formed with the same face value of different suits. Ex: Kings of Spades, Diamonds and Clubs. The payout for Three of a Kind is 30:1.
4. Straight: Formed with different suits but has to be in a proper numerical sequence. Ex: 3 of Clubs, 4 of Hearts and 5 of Spades. The payout for Straight is 10:1.
5. Flush: Formed in same suit without the restriction of sequence. Ex: 2, 4 and 9 of Hearts. The payout for Flush is 5:1.
This is an entertaining game along with the Bet Behind feature. You can win through your hand as well as by placing behind someone else’s. Try it out today.